RE: [IP] ketones under 240

Thanks for the information. I had eaten about 4 hours before I found the
ketones. Perhaps my cannula was blocked, but when I bolused through it I
came down quickly (1 hour) and my ketones went from "small" to "trace". My
CDE has since upped my basals by about 2 units per day, so maybe that had
something to do with it. I'm a complete novice when it comes to ketones as
until recently I thought I was type 2 and didn't have to worry much about