Re: [IP] Remembering boluses

We live in a tiny town in central Nebraska.  The entire school (k-12) is only 130 kids.
All of them are wonderful "extra mommies" to Josh.  They all think his MM508 in electric blue is the coolest thing since nintendo 64!

Adults all want to know how long he was in the hospital to have it "installed".  He takes great joy in the looks on thier faces when he shows them the site, and explains what he had to do to get it in there.  The child is a devil!

Kevin sounds like a smoothe operator as well...let somebody else do the dirty work!  I like him already.

Now get those groceries!!