Re: [IP] Remembering boluses

I can remember that comment and even to this day. They look at the pump
hanging from him and cringe. Mainly the adults, the kids just say, cool and
move on. They even fight sometimes when kev asks who wants to do his
fingerstick..sounds like the Huckleberry Fin thing (too lazy to do it himself
so he'll make it seem like fun and let the other kids do it for him!!)
I am now putting you on top of the pedalstool for having two..not one, but
two teenage kids and a daughter on top of that!!!  I have two boys, but have
my nieces over with that squeely thing. I got in the car once and their
voices were so high, I told my husband,,gee, I think they're doing that noise
on purpose!!!  All in all, I'm sure they are probably great kids. They have
to be, with all the work and love we put into their lives, it has to show...I
think...please tell me I'm right!!  I love school.....LOL

Ok I'm really going to the grocery store now.!!!  Where do you live, I'm in
Southern Calif.
bye, Linda