Re: [IP] Re: carb counts

Hey Jodi,

It's nice to hear someone else talk about exchanges again.  We now count
carbos, but did exchanges for so long I still seem to make the same kinds of
dinner...Starch, protein, fruit, milk and vegie...Someday I'll just make a
total starch dinner and not cringe!!!   My nephew was just dx'd last Feb. and
all they told my sis in law was to count carbos. She gives the poor guy all
the sugar stuff. (he's 2) I tried to explain that I don't believe a carbo is
a carbo on MDIs but she says that's what the nurse said and it's easier for
her to do that than a balanced meal. Gee, I wonder why his #s are all up in
the 300s.!!!!
Anyway, I'll quit rambling and get my grocery list going.