Re: [IP] LOW Question

geneva treats with 4-8 carbs (2 glucose or lifesavers) and waits about 15
min.  if still low,  takes one more.

on the pump, we found that she does NOT require a full 15 cho to treat.
usually 10 cho does the trick. (this was a big adjustment for her...she
tended to over treat!)  but she never goes below 79 unless at night because
we have her on a 100 target.  (apparently our basals are working pretty