[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #715

We should be careful what we say not only to our international friends but also to those close to home.  I'm sure many people do not ask questions or share their feelings because of fear of rejection for something as small as how they say something.

Janice Ward
Secretary to the Superintendent

>>> "Bonnie Richardson" <email @ redacted> 12/01/99 10:53AM >>>
I apologize for my insensitive remarks about using proper english.  I did
forget that we were international.   Please accept my apologies.  I am
embarrased to have been so thoughtless.  Thank you.
Bonnie Richardson