[IP] Soon to be pumping!

Hi everyone!
I don't say too much, but I have gotten a LOT of information from you
guys and was able to really impress my doctor!  At my last visit I
talked to her about the pump and she thinks I am an excellent
candidate.  She would like me to see the endo first and then, hopefully
I'll be pumping soon!  I am not too worried about this endo cause he is
VERY pro pump!  I also got the results of my latest HbA1c and couldn't
believe the results... 5.7!!!!!!!!  This is the lowest it has been since
in the 5 yrs I have been diabetic with the closest # being an 8 or 9!
Well, THANK YOU to everyone for the great info and hopefully I will be
pumping soon!