From: Lori Kissick [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 8:46 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:Help my Endo has refussed to help

I see some of you had to go to a new Endo for help but what if their is no
other one to switch to. On Dec.3 is our last appointment with our Endo
because we want to get our son the pump so he will no longer see us.I am
trying to find just a pediatrition now to help but they say if the Endo says

no that is good enough reason for them. If anyone has any ideas what I can
do please help me Iam getting frustrated.
Lori