[IP] Fw: high bs after site change/Daniela

I got your email returned to me, so I will post this to the IP list instead.

----- Original Message -----
From: Lori A. Willey
To: email @ redacted=20
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 7:56 AM
Subject: hig bs after site change

Hi Daniela,
Do you, after inserting new site, bolus accordingly?  I use the sof sets and
I ALWAYS bolus 1 full unit, .5 to fill cannula and then another .5 to make
up for all I lost while showering, changing site, etc.  It always works for
me.  I know that you are only supposed to bolus .5 for a sof set, but I
don't.  Like you , when I first started pumping, I would ALWAYS be high
after a site change, I went to 480 once, and almost freaked on my hubby!  It
was funny afterwards, but still scary!
Try a whole unit and see if that works, and let me know, please.
Good luck to you,
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.