[IP] Scooter/Adoption

My congratulations to you and your family!!!  I hope all goes well, you will
have to try to get a scanned photo so we can all see him too, what a joy it
must feel to know you can help one less fortunate than ourselves!  I truly
wish you the best, and I bet this Christmas will be joyful knowing that a
little one is on the way to your home!
Best wishes,
Lori and her family of hubby and 2 dogs and one monster of a kitten :)

Subject: [IP] From Scooter (scott)

Hello everyone,
Just a quick update on the adoption. We received a fax last night from the
agency and they have matched us with a boy that was born on July 10, 1999.
meet tomorrow (Wednesday) with the social worker from the agency and she
give us the pictures of him and give us a lot more detail. The local
pediatrician says he sounds healthy (they faxed us his medical report for
doc to review before we talk more with the social). If we accept this
referral (which we feel 99% sure that we will) he will then be home with us
from Korea in 7 to 17 weeks. Will keep you all updated.

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.