Re: [IP] Disetronic pump looks like a pager

In a message dated 12/31/98 12:43:34 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I guess for me, since I like to wear shirts that tuck in or are tighter at
 waist, then you would be able to see the tubing going into my pocket. >>

Just tonight at a New Years Eve party 2 people looked at Laura and said "now
where is her pump"  I said "can't you see the tubing?"   They looked closely
and upon very close inspection they were able to spot the tubing coming out of
her jeans and going into the pocket of her jeans.  The tubing is clear and on
light colored jeans it really is not visible.  I have noticed on black jeans
it is a bit more obvious.  (but not much)