[IP] Ask the Dr.

I was at the Children with diabetes web site perusing the Ask the Medical
Experts Section.  A question on the progress for diabetes was asked.  Altho
the response was somewhat negative concerning a cure for Type1, it did
mention the pump in a very favorable light!  particularly as a means of
controlling diabetes!

Also, I saw an ad for Sam's Club and it said that Sam's had Diet Ice which
is made with Splenda. The RC Coke is pretty good.... no after taste.

Diane Massey