re: [IP] Dex Meter

I have used the Dex for over a year now and love it.  I wasn't part of a
study but it has been for sale in Canada since the fall of 1997.  It is the
best meter I have ever had, much more accurate than my Profile.  I
initially was unsure about the reliability but talked to Bayer, refined my
technique and get really consistent results.  That, the convenience of the
10 strip cartridges and the small amount of blood it uses puts it up there
with my pump, something I would not give up!  The software that is
available for it is great as well.

type 1, 19 years
pump, 14 years

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada