Re: [IP] Dex Meter

	When Marisa first started to use the Dex Meter 13 months ago, my husband was
leary of the reliability of the meter.  (He's a physician and I'm a medical
technologist so we are certainly aware of "quality control".)  We did a
parallel study  and found that we could trust the results of the Dex.  A
person must be comfortable with the accuracy of any meter they use.  Our
experience with the Dex is different than yours.