Re: [IP] Dex Meter

	Marisa (8) has been using the Dex Meter since Nov., 1997.  The small amount
of blood needed, cartridges for ten tests instead of strips, and small size
are all positives for her.  She has one at home and another at school.  She
particularly finds it easy to use as there is no fumbling around to put a
strip in each time.  When she is skiing or just doing routine 8 year-old
activities, this is important.  We have the software for it, but I haven't
taken the time to install it yet.  I miss some of the bells and whistles that
were on her Profile Meter, but we are sold on the Dex for its simplicity at
this point in her life.