Re: [IP] Dex Meter

email @ redacted wrote:
> I have one of the DEX meters, my endo gave it to me to try it out. The numbers
> seem to be all over the place with the Dex when compared to my Profile meter.
> I would test with both at the same time to compare results. It now sits in my
> closet if someone else wants it they can have it.

Same here -- it has been as much as 35% different from my Glucometer
Elite, but is not predictable; sometimes it reads higher and sometimes
lower. The company sent me a new batch of strips, and ran through the
check procedure with me, but it did not help.

On the other hand, the Accuchek Complete agrees very closely with the
Elite -- never more than 5 points off.

Unless they have done something RADICALLY different to the Dex, I'd stay
away from it -- mine is a piece of junk.

Type Weird, working on adopting a pump!
mailto:email @ redacted

                      Can YOU find the ugly duckling?