Re: [IP] Disetronic pump looks like a pager

I guess for me, since I like to wear shirts that tuck in or are tighter at my
waist, then you would be able to see the tubing going into my pocket.  Which
would be a greater concern for me than wearing the pump on my belt, or clipped
to the waist of my pants.  I guess I shouldn't worry so much about what people
think.  Its not my fault, it's my sign (horoscope).  LOL.