From: Gina Walteamth <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 1998 6:38 PM
Subject: [IP] books

:what are the best books for general information?  I have ordered the
:book "Pumping Insulin"  and see that the same author has one title "The
:Pocket Pancreas."  Any one have these books and feel they are a must for
:someone just getting started.
:Gina  (Tracy"s mom age 17)
:Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/