Re: [IP] Fwd: Accu Chek Software-Is it worth it??

In a message dated 12/29/98 1:34:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< Does it give you information necessary to determine what
 your A1C is at any particular time.   >>

I like the software since it allows me to easily chart my result.
>From my view the only way to determine your A1C accurately is to be tested for
it.  The A1C shows a long term view of bgs.  Out of range sugars that you may
not see since you do not test all the time can effect the A1C.
Just my $0.02
Happy Holidays, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, pumping 15+yrs