[IP] Disetronic

I was just curious about how the disetronic pump is carried?  I have a mini
med pump, and to me it looks like a pager.  I have seen adds for the
disetronic, but can't figure out from the pictures I have seen whether is has
a belt clip or carrying case?  It looks real "medical" to me, like if someone
saw me wearing it they would ask questions.  With the mini med, it doesn't
look like a pump to me.  Like I said it looks like a pager.  Just curious...