[IP] Re: Pump Payment Plans

A few years ago I was going to buy a pump, and pay for it myself.

I called my Minimed distributor and was given a quote for a discount and
a payment plan (Unfortunately I don't recall the numbers). The discount
was on the pump and a few months worth of supplies, bought together. The
payment plan was: A down payment and 12 monthly payments, with no
interest charges, or a down payment and more than 12 monthly payments,
with a low interest rate.

Good luck :-)