Re: [IP] Re: Insurance approval=NO APPROVAL

When I got my pump my last 2 A1C's had been about 6, but that was with
many severe nighttime lows.  My doc was really pushy when it came to
getting my pump approved, which helped a lot.  My parents and doctor
were the ones really involved in getting the insurance approval, and
once that was clear disetronic had the pump to us the next day with no