Re: [IP] Re: Insurance approval=NO APPROVAL

Our insurance company Hmo Blue of Massachusetts will only pay 1500.00
toward the pump under durable goods contract. But I found that
Disetronic will agdust the price. The rep., was able to take 1,000.00
off the price.
Any one get a limit of what insurance would pay and got them to pay
more?
Dennis

--
Diabetes Knowledge Web Site