Re: [IP] Re: Insurance approval=NO APPROVAL

Hi Kate,

My daughter Laura (8years old) was diagnosed a little over a year ago.  From
the beginning we have aggressively managed her diabetes and always had good
A1c's (7-7.5 range).  I worried this might be a factor in her gettinga pump
but from what I understood my endo emphasized that YES she had good A1c levels
BUT she did not have good control overall.

Distetronic was able to push it through with no problems thankfully.  We are
on a Managed Choice with Aetna if that helps at all.  We also did not have to
show blood sugar readings.

The pump has been such a wonderful tool for Laura.  Wouldn't trade it for the