Re: [IP] Fwd: Accu Chek Software-Is it worth it??

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that the software is only good with the Accu-Chek.
Call the number on the back of your machine for more info.

Also, I got a sample of those new curve strips from my doctor. I loved them!
Unfortunately, my supply company doesn't have them yet. As far as I could tell
they were interchangeable with the Advantage strips. They just took less

Barbara Linder
near Leesburg, FL