Re: [IP] Fwd: Accu Chek Software-Is it worth it??

In a message dated 12/29/98 5:34:54 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<In a message dated 12/29/98 5:05:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< 2ND REQUEST PLEASEam wondering if the software is
 worth the purchase.   I am looking at Camit.   >>
I think the Accutility software is what you need for the Complete meter.  have
you asked the company that makes it?>>

What about the Mellitus Manager software sold by diabetesMALL
Has anyone tried that?  I was told I would have to buy a cable to download the
complete, but there were other things I could also download into it.