[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #706

I am new to this sytstem but I have a question...  I am interested in
getting a pump for my son and I was wondering if anyone has had problems
getting insurance approval if you had fairly good control on MDI. My son
has only had diabetes for a year and  his A1C have been in the 7-8 range
(near or at goal).  I was wondering if this will disqualify him for the
pump.  Has anyone had this problem?  Thanks. Kate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]