Re: [IP] New insurance company

Hmm, tough call. You could get a new one by telling the truth. Jumping
screens is a big deal. I think you deserve a pump that works right. You
might as well get the ball rolling with a representative of the pump company.
Be sure that they'll help all they can.

>>> Christene Ullom <email @ redacted> 12/28 4:39 PM >>>
And I'm not
happy with a design flaw of the pump that I have, and I have been thinking
about requesting to get a new pump.   Since the new insurance company did
not buy the pump. I don't know if they would do anything to cover the
purchase of a pump. They don't know how long I have been on the pump, but
they do cover the supplies.

I have had my pump turned back in, because the buttons on the thing, starts
jumping 2 screens.

Christene Ullom