[IP] Fwd: Accu Chek Software-Is it worth it??

2ND REQUEST PLEASE - IS ANYONE OUT THERE??????  NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

In a message dated 12/28/98 8:08:32 AM Pacific Standard Time, Bema00 writes:

<< I just received an AccuChek Complete and am wondering if the software is
worth the purchase.  Does it give you information necessary to determine what
your A1C is at any particular time.  Is there any useful information you can
obtain from the software program.  I am looking at Camit.  Is there anything
else out there.  Can the software only be used for AccuChek or can it be used
for competitor's products. >>

-- BEGIN included message

I just received an AccuChek Complete and am wondering if the software is worth
the purchase.  Does it give you information necessary to determine what your
A1C is at any particular time.  Is there any useful information you can obtain
from the software program.  I am looking at Camit.  Is there anything else out
there.  Can the software only be used for AccuChek or can it be used for
competitor's products.

-- END included message