Re: [IP] headaches

Absolutely!!!!!  I get especially severe headaches after a low bg episode
(thankfully they don't happen that often).  The headache is intense and no
medicine seems to work.  I just have to wait for it to pass.  The headaches
I get with high bgs are dull aches that seem to hang around until the blood
sugar settles down again.  They seem to be getting worse as I get older.
I'm 27 now and was dx'ed at age 19 (IDDM).
Pumping for 1 week and loving it.