Re: .[IP] getting used to the pump??

Two days training does not sound like alot of time.  Would you have much
support by phone?

We just recently went through something similar with our son, and after a few
days of furiously trying to get it right, we opted to hold off until things
were less stressful and we could focus on doing it right.   The pump is  a
major committment, and takes focus to adjust to.  College is also a major
committment, and takes as much focus.  But our thoughts were that if we take
care of our body, get ourselves back on track, college will always be there.
A semester is just that - four months of your life.  My encouragement would be
take things one step at a time, and don't set yourself up for failure by
trying to take on too much at once.