Re: [IP] getting used to the pump??

  I went through a similar problem.  I got my pump.  I was lucky and had a
trainer but had to spend the night in the hospital.  I only missed 2 days of
school.  Switching to insulin is no problem( I take it you have sailene in the
pump).  You just have to make sure you know where your sugars are at almost
all times.  I went back to school and work the day after I got out of the
hospital.  My friends and boss were understanding of my extra checking.  If
you have any other questions you can email me.  I hope everything goes well.''