Re: [IP] Where are they made

Christene Ullom wrote:
> The tenders/silhouettes are the same design.  They are made by the same
> company. Now The comforts are slightly different in design, moderately
> speaking. The difference that I have noticed, the comforts do not have the
> tabs to remove the backings like the Sils/Tenders do. Also the comfort's
> window is sealed more compared to the Sils/Tenders.

Not anymore. The last order of Comforts I got a few weeks ago have the tabs
on the paper and lack the 2 wings on the syringe connector. I think you just
have older sets, they will be the same after the old versions are used up.
They are made by the same company, and as far as I know in the same factory in
Ted Quick