[IP] New insurance company

I have been on my pump now for a few months. OK since September. My
insurance company then got me the pump, but would not cover my supplies.  I
switched insurance companies.  With this new company I have to go to Apria
to get my supplies. Now the pump that I have, I have had it replaced several
times, and I have been wondering something, and wanted to get some input
from anyone else that might have done this.

I figure I'm going to be with this pump for many years to come.  And I'm not
happy with a design flaw of the pump that I have, and I have been thinking
about requesting to get a new pump.   Since the new insurance company did
not buy the pump. I don't know if they would do anything to cover the
purchase of a pump. They don't know how long I have been on the pump, but
they do cover the supplies.  I fear this is stupid to be thinking this. And
I should just be happy that I have a pump at all.

I don't know if the other pump is any better. But the other pump doesn't
have the type of buttons that the  one I have.

I have had my pump turned back in, because the buttons on the thing, starts
jumping 2 screens. They sent me a loaner pump and this has worked fine for a
few weeks, And now its starting to do the same thing.  I only fear that this
will only continue to get worse, or I'll always have to keep sending this
thing back in again and again. Arg. I REALLY like having my pump. But gosh I
just can't make up my mind.

Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp