[IP] getting used to the pump??

I'm in a bit of a tight spot, and I'm looking for some
input/suggestions.  In November, I decided to withdraw from college to
come home and get well, and start pump therapy.  Well, it's been almost
2 months, and I'm supposed to go back to school (in OK- I'm in FL now)
Jan 7.  We have the pump here, but no trainer, and we're having real
problems finding one.  I'm worried that, if they can't train me until a
day or 2 before I leave, if I will be able to get used to it.  I mean,
I'll go straight to insulin, and only have to one-day training session
for a couple hours.  I'm worried that I'll have to deal with the pump
and my diabetes, in addition to moving back, taking classes and
studying, a part time job, and seeing a shrink.  I don't want to end up
with low grades because of it.  I could feasibly stay here at my
parents' house and get a full-time job, but i'd miss a semester of
school.  I have already begun thinking of transferring to a school in
this state for the summer and next fall, but there isn't enough time to
transfer before the spring semester.  If anyone could give me input, how
you got used to it and what kind of problems I could expect, I'd greatly
appreciate it.