[IP] I Beat Them,tooo!!!

In a message dated 12/27/98 1:12:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, insulin-
email @ redacted writes:

<< Them >>
After 3 denials and a formal inquest(complete with lawyers,VP's,Dr's,salesreps
and pumpexperts)...my claim was finally approved and I am waiting for my
disetronic to arrive!I actually got to pick a color..I am thrilled and I'm
sure I'll need everyones help and guidence.I'm so looking forward to sleeping
in on a Sat. morning and eating dinner when my family is actually hungry!!!
I'll be in touch.....Lily