[IP] Where are they made

The tenders/silhouettes are the same design.  They are made by the same
company. Now The comforts are slightly different in design, moderately
speaking. The difference that I have noticed, the comforts do not have the
tabs to remove the backings like the Sils/Tenders do. Also the comfort's
window is sealed more compared to the Sils/Tenders.

I have had problems with water leaking in that small opening that the
cannula goes underneath the tab into the skin.  The comforts have provided
more protection in that department.  Can contact the company to offer you a
sample.  Of which I have each at home for comparison.

Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp