Re: [IP] Lost Insulin Recovery

Can you try not putting so much in the reservoir in the first place.  It
means that the number of units left (for disetronic) isn't right, but if
you change at the same time every day that shouldn't be a problem.  I
use about 50 units a day and fill my reservoir to 150, although I use
glass cartridges without lines.  Sometimes if I know I'll want to change
my site and reservoir like, tomorrow, I'll just put in a guesstimate of
60u.  You just have to remember that the pump isn't right about units