Re: [IP] Arrrrgh, again!!

There were about 3 pre-pump visits... basics about how the pump worked,
getting hooked up for a saline test-run and nutrition counseling (carb
counting). Each visit was about 90 minutes. Then there was pump install
day... about 3-4 hours, and a follow-up visit a few days later (30-45 min).
I can't recall if there was another visit a week or two after that... there
may have been. There was a doctor appointment just before pump install day too.