Re: [IP] Arrrrgh, again!!

While you don't state the length of each visit, I'm curious as to why you
needed so many visits ?
Was most of the time spent on pump training or nutrition/carb counting.

>>Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 22:08:36 -0800
>>From: Sam Skopp <email @ redacted>
>>Subject: Re: [IP] Arrrrgh, again!!
>>Training cost me about $450... and the insurance companies paid for
>>virtually all of it. That included about 4-5 visits to the pump certified
>>CDE and a nutritionist. I think you need to find a different place. Is
>>what your doctor recommends? What does all this include? It sounds like
>>training costs almost as much as the pump.

This message has been generated by MIMEsweeper and certifies that
the  message and  attachments have  been swept  for all known and
recorded computer viruses.