Re: [IP] Arrrrgh, again!!

While you don't state the length of each visit, I'm curious as to why you
needed so many visits ?
Was most of the time spent on pump training or nutrition/carb counting.

Thanks,
Ali

>>Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 22:08:36 -0800
>>From: Sam Skopp <email @ redacted>
>>Subject: Re: [IP] Arrrrgh, again!!
>>
>>Training cost me about $450... and the insurance companies paid for
>>virtually all of it. That included about 4-5 visits to the pump certified
>>CDE and a nutritionist. I think you need to find a different place. Is
this
>>what your doctor recommends? What does all this include? It sounds like
the
>>training costs almost as much as the pump.
>>
>>Sam

-------
This message has been generated by MIMEsweeper and certifies that
the  message and  attachments have  been swept  for all known and
recorded computer viruses.