[IP] Winter sports emergency food

In three days, we are going skiing in snow of Michigan.
Does anyone have suggestions for food in my pocket?  I usually
carry power bars because they hold up to falling etc.  I don't like to
have to dig in inside pockets, because it is hard on the ski lift.
Would gels work?   I need about 200 calories, since I stay out for
about 4 hours working fairly hard.  I eat about double or triple my
normal amount of calories for meals.
Any different foods, that are not as common?
Let me know any ideas.

Michael O'Hara
Galehouse Construction