Re: [IP] Meter differences

I love the graph function and the average functions. I did find a bug.
If your blood test is 49 the graph will display a 300. The graph is supposed
to run from 50 to 350. Readings below or above that puts a check at 50 or
350. It works for other lows but not for 49. The value 49 is recorded
accurately in all other screens like the diary. GRAPH FUNCTION BUG.
Aaron

>>> Ruth Elowitz <email @ redacted> 12/27 3:39 PM >>>
I've been using the Accucheck Complete.  Would second Randall's comment
about poor design -- you can tell the people who create and market
theses things only use them a few times a day instead of constantly as I
would like to.  Great for holding info.  They do have software -- same
as your doctor has and you can request a copy for home.  That copy
allows you to type in an item for "user defined".