[IP] help

======== Original Message ========
I have been asked by a sciense teacher at our High School to come and
speak about by pump.  I'm trying to come up with the best information to
pass on to them in less than 30 minutes.  Any ideas? I am excited about
going, a little nervous(a lot nervous). I'm 47yrs old, been using a
Disetronic for over 3 years. Thanks for any ideas, please email me
directly at email @ redacted Take care and Happy Holidays, Beth.