[IP] Lost Insulin Recovery

I would like to know what the best method is for recovering unused insulin
from a reservoir.

I have to change my reservoir every day, since I use close to 300 units/day
(that's a whole other story !).
Some mornings (this is when I change) I have as much as 40-50 units unused
in the old reservoir.

How can I recover this ?
(waiting for it to finish later in the day, is not an option).

Thanks :-)

This message has been generated by MIMEsweeper and certifies that
the  message and  attachments have  been swept  for all known and
recorded computer viruses.