Re: [IP] Meter differences

Our one touch II and precision QID read the same BG levels.  Lifescan does
make a meter that reads the other kind of levels.
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Sunday, December 27, 1998 4:16 PM
Subject: [IP] Meter differences

> I have a One Touch BG machine and a PreisionQID....  What's the
> preference???

The One Touch is calibrated to read whole blood glucose levels, and
the QID is calibrated to read serum glucose levels.

The QID will produce readings about 20% higher than the One Touch if
I'm not mistaken.

Someone jump in here and correct me, I'm not real sure about this.

Michael

Michael <email @ redacted>