Re: [IP] Arrrrgh, again!!

When I was trained by the Diabetes Educator in Oct 96, it took 1 30-40
minute session, and four 15 minute sessions at $30 a visit.  The rate
you were quoted sounds totally ridiculous.  Total training cost was
less than $160.00.   Hang in there and keep fightning unjust
procedures.
Bonnie

>>> mike laspina <email @ redacted> 12/26 4:57 PM >>>
Hi Natalie,

I do NOT know the cost of my training...as it was covered by
insurance...BUT the total training time involved for me and the
MiniMed
507C was under 2 hours total time and this is my FIRST experience
with
any pump!

That fee you were quoted is a pretty GOOD
hourly pay rate!!!

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957