[IP] Accu Chek Software-Is it worth it??

I just received an AccuChek Complete and am wondering if the software is worth
the purchase.  Does it give you information necessary to determine what your
A1C is at any particular time.  Is there any useful information you can obtain
from the software program.  I am looking at Camit.  Is there anything else out
there.  Can the software only be used for AccuChek or can it be used for
competitor's products.