[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Arrrrgh, again!!

> Well, my insurance WOULD pay for doc. visits, but the doc knows
> diddly about pumps, and doesn't have a CDE in his office. 

Call the pump company and ask for referral to a pump trainer near 
you. That will solve your problem. You can get the names of CDE's 
near you from the trainer.


Michael <email @ redacted>
Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/