[IP] Re:Accuchek Complete

Thanks  for the replies to my posting on the Accuchek Complete.  They were
very helpful and I  spent several hours today working with Accutility.  It
helped me review my present management  and I decided to use the Diary to
enter my usual regime instead of  making many changes in my diet or lifestyle
from day to day.  It will save me lots of recording   and I can look at the
trends and graphs
instead of obsessing over individual entries.

Denise Guerin -IDDM Type 1 44 years