[IP] Training costs

Our family was trained by a person from a company called PSA.  It took
about 4 hours at the doctor's office.  The trainer was excellent, she had
been pumping for 8 years, and she welcomed follow up phone calls.

I don't think that we were ever charged for the training, but PSA sold us
the pump and 1 year's supplies.  I concluded that they were compensated
from the cost of the pump and supplies.  We are in Houston.  But PSA is a
national company.  PSA stands for Pediatric Services of America and they
are based out of Atlanta.

Diane Massey